Know how about PMI’s Certification
PMI (Project Management Institute) credentials are the most important industry-recognized certifications for IT professionals in the field of project management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI’s certifications demonstrate that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
There are five different certifications offered by the PMI which are as follows:
1. PgMP: Program Management Professional
2. PMP: Project Management Professional
3. CAPM: Certified Associate Project Manager
4. PMI-SP: PMI Scheduling Professional
5. PMI-RMP: PMI Risk Management Professional
PMP certification is the most popular one among the five certifications offered by PMI. This is regarded as one of the most coveted and prestigious project management certifications in the world. Although it’s a difficult exam and costs are on the higher side, but there are many professional advantages of doing PMP and there is no doubt about that PMP can excel your career to new heights.
Benefits of achieving PMI's Certification
A PMI’s credential opens up great opportunities for IT professionals, on the career front. It expands your market scope and value, improves your project management skills, exhibits your ability to handle challenging projects, brings in critical projects for you, and increases your salary tremendously.
Here are the top 10 benefits of achieving this valuable Credential:
1. It is globally recognized and accepted credential.
2. It sets you apart from your non-credential peers.
3. Recognizes your project management skills worldwide.
4. Enhances your project management skills.
5. Empowers you with skills to Improve project performance.
6. Validates and displays your skills and experience in successfully completing challenging and critical industry-based projects.
7. Increases your value as a PMP and gives you the scope to lead, direct, and implement challenging projects.
8. Provides you greater job opportunities in the global project management scenario.
9. Attaining PMI credential expands your market reach by getting out to potential employers from across the globe.
10. Increases your salary noticeably.
Earn a PMI credential now and step ahead in your Project Management Career
I hope the above-given facts and information helps you to understand the benefits of passing PMI’s certification exam!! If you are looking for this valuable credential then, you should go for it as it can literally change your life.
Earning a PMI’s certification confidently, you must be convinced and confident about the Excellency of your study resource and material.
PMIexam.net is giving you a full confidence and encourages your step toward a PMI certification by facilitating you with best study material. Our braindumps are most up-to-date and proven by qualified experts. They are available in PDF file format and Online Exam Engine format also. PDF dumps have a wide range of exam questions to cover the whole course contents of certification exam. Your brilliant success is 100% guaranteed by preparing these exam dumps.
After three successful editions of the PMI Netherlands Summit, PMI Netherlands Chapter & CKC Seminars organizes the 4th edition on June 11th 2015 at conference centre Spent! in Bussum, the Netherlands.
PMI Netherlands Summit is the platform for ambitious Project, Program and Portfolio professionals. To inspire and to be inspired!
The program provides high quality content to the project management community, presented by national and international thought leaders and experts.
Central theme of the 2015 edition is: The secret of Project Management; next practices demystified.
Click here to read the introduction & background of this theme & the subthemes below.
In this Summit we will elaborate on Project Management circa 2025. What is the secret of successful project management, what are those next practices we need to adopt? During the Summit we will demystify next practices from a scientific and real-life perspective. We will consider:
. Next practices of excellent organizations;
. Next practices of excellent (virtual) teams;
. Next practices of excellent project managers;
. Next practices deployed
Question : 1
The purpose of a project burn down chart is to:
A. Identify and communicate upcoming milestones.
B. Display the level of effort and resources utilized.
C. Identify dependencies between sprints or iterations.
D. Display the remaining work across time.
Answer : D
Question : 1
Which document defines how a project is executed, monitored and controlled, and closed?
C.Project management plan
D.Service level agreement
Answer : C